Friday, May 30, 2014

Wonderscope

Seeing as it's the "family party" year, we decided to go to Wonderscope for Megan's Birthday.  This also will be added to the bottom of our Summer Bucket list and then checked off post haste. 

It makes me feel good about myself.


Man! We really love it here! Something for everyone!

I'm hoping that something doesn't include head lice.


We just go from room to room and I find myself a spot to sit and everybody seems to find something that interests them.

Ethan finds giant legos while Everly goes up and down the ramp, which leads to...


A spot for Megan and Mathew to build a custom cabin!


You wanna put glue on the backs of those stickers, Anna?

Go for it! I'll be sitting right over here....


Forget Union Station... next year we are going with a Wonderscope membership.


Happy Birthday, Meggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment