Monday, May 19, 2014

Childhood

1. I often have to remind myself that childhood does not require adorable clothes or a daily hair-do. The best times are when they are left to their own devices and allowed to dig into their imaginations. 


Sometimes they will go outside in their undies and turn on the hose in the sandbox.

Sometimes you will look up and a little person will be licking the window.


Dirty feet and and sand in the hair are a sure sign of a full and magical day.

2. The almond jar has been realized.



3. Mathew graduated from Sunnyside Elementary today. He received an award for always having his nose in a book.... which I'd say is pretty accurate. That boy surely does love to read.


Mat and I tried to take a photo....but Everly had other plans....ahem.


Perhaps it's time to wean the baby.

4. I have two more things to write about tonight, but what I really wanna do is go snuggle down with my 3 jars and watch 20/20.

5. That will have to wait, because Megan just informed me that tomorrow is the day that she gets to bring her birthday treat. She would like Muddy Buddies, if it's not too much trouble.

I have miles and miles to go before I sleep.

So many miles.


No comments:

Post a Comment