Thursday, May 8, 2014

Drown my troubles in midnight trail mix

1. Everly is starting to stand on her own more and more. She still doesn't really do it on purpose, but she doesn't freak out so much when she realizes she is doing it. There is still hope that she will walk one day!

2. I spent the day in the yard...planting lilacs and hostas, hydrangeas and vincas. I also dug a deep hole and planted a pink dogwood tree. I've wanted one for a long time. Except I think it might be a dead. So that stinks. Better keep track of that receipt.

3. Everly is not sleeping well. She is waking up about every 30 minutes and screaming. It is making me feel pretty worn thin. Not sure what to do about that.

4. Ethan is turning 13 in a few days. Not sure what to think about that either.

5. Gonna have me a handful of almonds, miniature marshmallows and chocolate chips and call it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment