Sunday, May 25, 2014

Beam me up, Scotty.


I don't want this to come off as too perky, but if I'm looking at the bright side of the longest travel day in the history of man...

It definitely made the return trip seem like a piece of cake. Why else would I be inspired to take a photo of the complete lack of a line at ticketing?  

]

When I made my way to the ticketing agent, she said, "This is a really open flight...would you like to keep her car seat with you so that she won't need to sit on your lap?"

Uh.

Yeah!

That is a first for me. The only way I get to sit in a plane without a baby on my lap is if I leave all the babies at home. 


The wait in the SLC airport was NOTHIN.

The flight to Denver was like....5 minutes long.

The layover was a walk in the park.

The flight to KC was a PLEASURE.

And Mark was right there to pick me up and take me home.

To my babies.

And my peas.


No comments:

Post a Comment