Thursday, May 15, 2014

5th grade economics

1. For the last week, I have had a standing appointment with Mathew after all the little girls are asleep.
I lay Everly in her crib, check on Anna and then Mat and I sit on his bedroom floor and create bracelets out of duct tape. We are 2 days away from his 5th grade marketplace and our goal is to have a wide range of styles that will appeal to his classmates. I don't wanna brag, but we are getting pretty awesome at coming up with different designs. Those little 10 year olds are gonna be decked out in duct.

2. Everly not only walked on her own today, she turned while walking. Pretty important stuff...especially if you ever want to go get a donut in the shop around the corner....or go through a doorway without performing a 5 point turn.

3. Made ribs for dinner. I thought I was being an awesome mom, but realized my mistake when 3 of my 6 children refused to taste them. Laney blocked my hand when I tried to put a small piece on her plate. Correction. She blocked it 3 times.

4. It's a good thing I also made green jello with Cool Whip or 3 of my kids would have gone to bed hungry.

5.Tomorrow night we are having cereal. I know they will love it. They will wonder what we're celebrating.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Decked in duct! Hah!

    And oh that Laney. I love her spirit.

    ReplyDelete