Monday, June 9, 2014

The not really guest post by Mathew: Getting read for Camp Naish

Well, as it says in the title it's not really a guest post but, I'm not going to talk about that I'm going to be talking about the worst enemy known to scout kind.
Camp Naish.
As you can see they are trying to STUFF stuff the trunk with heavy duty supplies, Sleeping bags, chairs for Campfires, Propane cans, duffel bags full of extra socks, clothes, and deodorant. They had three THREE cans of bug spray, and I wouldn't be surprised if they came home with those things empty.



Hmmm, wonder whats in that thing? I doubt it's more camping stuff.


Poor Dad all alone working on camping stuff. I wonder if I should help him or not....
Hey Ethan, I'm not sure that Qualifies as helping Dad!
Wonder how heavy that back pack is?
Well Ethan,is in the bottom left corner over by Dylan.Yes Ethan you do have to carry that stuff but look on the bright side, you can look for ticks after you lay that stuff down at base camp and then run off and do your activities and get some more.
Be happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment