Tuesday, June 17, 2014

A week

1. I tell you what.
That felt like a pretty long week. If I had to rate it, I might put it on my top ten of longest weeks to date.
Welllll....I wasn't HORrible. Maybe I'd put at number 13.  Everyday I dropped off the boys at Cub Camp at 8 am and picked them up at 4 pm.  While they were gone, we ladies would cram in crossfit, grocery shopping, ninja training, bead dolls, more bead dolls, more crossfit, making bread, pita, jam and banana muffins, sanding and re-staining the new kid table/chairs, mowing the lawn and making stepping stones a la PInterest.

Maybe I'll bump it up to 11.

2. I was mowing the lawn on Monday night (even though I knew I really should have been having FHE with my family) and when I turned the lawn mower around at the end of a stripe, I pulled a muscle in my lower back.  It made me feel old.

And I had to skip my class which then made me feel like I wanted to skip even more classes....not a good trend. So I made myself go in today and it was a beast, but I left feeling much looser and also pretty proud of myself. Which is one of the main reasons I go. I am excited to dust off that part of me that does hard things and faces fear of pain or physical exertion. (not counting giving birth to babies)....(wait...yes...let's count giving birth to babies.)

3. Weirdly enough, I am really digging these little bead dolls. They are fun to make. My kids lost interest awhile ago and I'm still creating little people and animals. I find it strangely therapeutic.



4. alsksssssssssssssccc


Ha! Fell asleep writing this post. Maybe it really was a long week.

No comments:

Post a Comment