Sunday, June 8, 2014

Guest post by Mathew: Sunday boredom and forts

Hello, so this morning I got bored and I was kind've playing with Everly and I felt like it would be fun to make like a little fort like you see below.




 With my family it always seems to be a good idea to use heavy books although, there are a few bonks and bruises here and there sometimes.

 If you want to take a look inside, then here it is! Also sometimes, if you want it to make it a little more comfy and not lie down that so called "fluffy"carpet you could take a nice actually fluffy blanket, and soft pillow from your room it feels just like your bed. Combined with a good book and, aaahhhhhhh Paradise. Now THAT is an extreme getaway from your crazy life.

 Once the little girls found me in my little "book nook"they immediately wanted one of there own then Megan wanted one too so I decided to get a little bit creative. Don't be fooled it's not one room but......
 TWO!!!!!
 Of course as you all know my sister Megan loves to photo-bomb on my pictures. She was a PAIN! She will also never, repeat, I mean NEVER lose that little grin. PERIOD.
 This is section one of there extreme fortress that I made. Pretty cool huh.

 Time to go into the deeeeep, the daaaarrrrrrk, and the daaaaannnnnnggeerroouuss.
Not really though.
Shove!
 Ahh the key to a nice fortress, the step stool.
 Yep your looking at the one, the only, Mathew who built all that. Boy do I look handsome or what?
 Just in case you wanted to know what I was reading is this. Yep that's right, I like, wait no, LOVE greek mythology.
Just for fun let's see if you can tell who's who on the cover. Once your finished and don't even THINK about looking at the bottom of the page till your done are the answers.
(hint: 3 are Greek gods and one is a demigod(half human half god)





1. Percy Jackson 2. Poseidon 3. Ares 4. Zeus

No comments:

Post a Comment