Monday, June 1, 2020

Summer Bucket List - Woofems

The heat is coming. This is probably our last night of coolish temperatures. So we are calling over some friends and making s'mores and woofems. I mean, the stuff for s'more will be made available, but we are really focusing all our love and attention on the woofems. Because woofems are delicious. And they deserve all the love and attention we can give them. And we must show them to everyone who will listen because...oh...WOOFEMS.  And can we agree that that is the best name ever? It's just fun to say.

Sara Ebert, Syvia Garcia and Amy Peterson having a chat


Boys and men playing the washer game. Mark is daydreaming of when he can sneak off and grab an early bedtime.


All the woofem roasters sitting around my smoky fire. I had such a hard time getting it going! I blame Price Chopper and their damp firewood.


I think I rolled 45 crescents around those roasting sticks. And I only ate 2. That's mostly because every time I got one ready to go, someone would snag it right out of my hand. Greedy!

But now they know. Woofems can't be beat.


They will go down forevermore as a permanent addition to the Summer Bucket List.

No comments:

Post a Comment