Monday, June 22, 2020

Gardens and Geckos

You never can tell where you will be getting your joy from....

It might be the things growing in the yard.

The daisies are blooming! They are a touch scraggly, but I love them just the same.


And look at this fiery Blanket Flower! 


Everly and I gathered and clipped the daisies and a couple blanket flowers, snipped every Forget-me-not (vile little boogers) and added the yellow dill flowers and white cilantro to make this bouquet. We love it!


I was doing a bit of weeding and came across this perfectly perfect strawberry. I don't know how, but the slugs completely missed him.  He was so dark red!


 And we have our first batch of beets! I steamed them for dinner and me, Ethan and Everly divvied them up fair and square.


The geckos are enduring their captivity with much patience. They put up with the girls endlessly making them little nests and treating them like little babies. Everly calls this one "bunk beds".


💚💚💚


No comments:

Post a Comment