Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Farmer's Market and last minute addition

We thought we'd go over to the Olathe Farmer's Market, but did a u-turn when we realized it was two booths with fruity salsa's and honey sticks over there. Maybe we waited too long? 

We hit the freeway for Overland Park and used my perky mom voice to convince my kids that veggies are "AMAZING!!" 

As in, "Look! Look at those fluffy carrots! Aren't they beautiful? Amazing!"

Works like a charm. 

We bought those amazing carrots. And wore them with pride.


Then, I heard the sweet siren song of El Salvedorena a'callin my name. Just a block away and I could taste the curtido and papusas......mmmmm.....

I think it's high time my children (and Brayden) were exposed to fatty foods of all countries.

Let's start with El Salvadore!










Judging by their relatively clean plates....I think it was a success!

Except I was kind of hoping they would all hate it and I'd be force to take care of the leftovers.

I suppose I will have to be happy with my lonely little papusa.

Poor papusa.


(Not to worry, I will sneak back soon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment