Saturday, July 30, 2011

Hey, Soul Sister

Mark has a passion for guitar. He used to be in a band and still has alot of recording/audio gear left from those days (when we were younger and the kids weren't around to destroy all of our possessions that cost more than 2.99...think I'm exaggerating? Just ask my ipod).

Anyway.

Mark has tried many many times to get me to sing into the microphone and record songs with him. I feel stupid. So I usually mumble something about needing to switch the laundry and high-tail it outta there. Except for that one time around Christmas when he talked me into singing "Blue Christmas". Even then, I made him leave the room and go on the other side of the house so he couldn't hear me with his own ears. Maybe I should have had him drive around the block.

Megan does not feel this way.

She loves the limelight, baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment