Saturday, July 2, 2011

Not in a "birthday bloggin" kind of mood

Sorry for the interruption, but I just have to get this out into the universe.

I just had a Crappy day.

That's Crappy....with a capital C.

There was no way around it, no way over it.

Just wading right on through the C.R.A Ppiness of it.

One child nearly drown.

One child has a freakishly swollen hand. (Think inflated surgical glove)

Turned away from public swimming pool twice.

Tried to salvage swimming promises with sprinklers and inflatable pools at home.

Failed miserably.

Sale of Arkansas house officially fell through.

Yep.

Definitely a capital C.


2 comments:

  1. Sending hugs your way. Sorry it was a bad day. It sounded pretty awful. I hope you have some good ice cream to enjoy, at least that is how I end a terrible day (if I am lucky).

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO sorry, Maren. I hope you've had time to recover and feel better about it all.
    Someone has to buy that house soon - such a great deal!

    ReplyDelete