Friday, March 13, 2009

Megan at 3


Megan according to Megan:

What is your favorite:

Color? Brown and Pink
Food? Whales and scrambled eggs
Drink? brown chocolate milk
Thing to do? Dress ups
Movie? Diamond Castle
Song? Diamond Castle song...I love that one.
Word? about Jesus
Toy? My Diamond Castle Barbie
Treat? Tootsie wolls

Where were you born? rocks I was born....but I want to stay (I have no idea)

Who is your best friend? Addie is my best friend because Addie is my cousin.

What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? He likes to play with me and watch Diamond Castle and I live to ride on horsie rides.

What is your favorite thing to do with Mom?
You like to twirl with me with you

What do you think about Ethan?
He love to play with me.
Mathew? He likes to play with me too.
Laney? I like to give her toys.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? to Sadie's party and go swimming.


**Mom footnotes: Things I love (and a few I don't) about Megan.

*She and I will be in the middle of a power struggle and suddenly she will just stop and say, "I want to be happy now" and it's over.

*She loves to say, "Mom! I talkin to you-uh!"

*Her scream is unnerving. It is one of the things we are "working on" (that means she gets in trouble for it). I have long since learned that when she screams, she isn't necessarily being picked on by one of the boys. (Sorry about the accusations, guys) she probably just needs help with the zipper on her jacket.

*She is very musical. She hears a song and she'll be singing the music but with new words that describe what she's doing....."I think I'll go outside and get me a flower then I'll come back in and color me a princess" and on and on. This is one of the reasons I can get her to go to Primary...music time.

*She is down right princess crazy.

*She rolls all her r's, d's, and th's. She sounds like a little Latina. I'll cry the day she stops doing that.

* If I let her, she'd eat all morning long. Until about noon all I hear from here is, "Mom, I'm hungry for brektuhst" She loves anything that you can have for breakfast...eggs, toast, sausage, cereal...but good luck to you on getting her to eat her lunch and dinner.

*Just like the boys, she refuses to sleep with covers on...no matter how cold it is.

*She absolutely insists on holding hands everywhere you go. Really. No matter what.


I love you, Megan!

No comments:

Post a Comment