Thursday, March 19, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane.

All my bags are packed. (Not even one is packed.)

I'm ready to go. (I do have enough snacks to sustain life on a small planet.)

I'm standin here outside your door. (Creepy.)

I hate to wake you up to say goodbye. (So let's all go...all SIX of us.)

But the dawn is breakin (On about hour 13 of this ridiculous drive)

Its early morn (How am I going to accommodate Laney's 3 am feeding?)

The taxis waitin (We don't have taxis in Arkansas)

Hes blowin his horn (That's the neighbor boy...he must've found the keys again)

Already Im so lonesome (Lonesome is not the word..desperate? claustrophobic?)

I could die (Possible. But unlikely)

Leaving on a jet plane. (We're leaving in a mini van.)

Don't know when I'll be back again. (We'll be back next Sunday)

Oh babe, I hate to go. (Not really.)



Happy Spring Break everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment