Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mathew at 5

Mathew according to Mathew:

What is your favorite:

Color? Blue
Food? Basketti
Drink? chocolate milk or milk or water
Thing to do? Play the little games at our Grandma in California?...no no wait...Utah.
Movie? Madagascar 2: Escape to Africa
Song? I like to see the temple
Place? Hotels!
Word? I know that God came to the earth. (maybe he thought I was talking about "the word")

What makes you happy? Having fun by playing with you.

What do you think of school? good
Why?
because we play at recess.

Where were you born? I think it's at Arkansahn

Who is your best friend? There are two people at school. My 1st one is Chloe. My 2nd one is Olivia....that starts with an uppercase 'O'.
What do you like about them? Well today at school, Wednesday, she gave me my marker and all the big markers.

What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? Once he let me come with him and I got to do a secret job and they had a very tall fort and I got to peek at someone's other place - kind of a square. I gotta peek and he said it was my secret job.

What is your favorite thing to do with Mom?
Play wii with you.

What do you think about Ethan?
I like that he does good on horse riding lessons and wasn't afraid when he was going on the hill.
Megan? I like on Sunday when she did that big twirl. That was awesome.
Laney? That she's very very very VERY cute.

What do you want to be when you grow up? Easy peasy mommy squeezy! A cowboy!

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? In the Western.
Why? To all the horses in the whole wide world. It has green grass.

**Mom footnotes: A few extras about Mathew.

*Even mention the fact that he makes you laugh and he'll collapse in a giggle fit. It truly is infectious.

*He's an incredible reader. He rarely lets me read to him anymore because he wants to do it.

*He likes to make this clicking sound with his tongue on the side of his mouth and give you a thumbs up at the same time. It's hilarious.

*He can snap super loud and does it during the prayer at anyone who's peeking.

*He's crazy about a good backscratch.

* One time when we were in the grocery store, we were passing by a Latino family and he said "Hola, Ninos!".

I can't think about him without laughing.


I love you, Maf!

1 comment:

  1. My son will not go to sleep without his back being scratched. I love these two posts.

    ReplyDelete