Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Christmas Day 2019!!

Territories were laid. I love Mat and Meg sitting in the corner hanging out and waiting for Dad to come down.


He was taking quite a while...there was time for a quick puzzle.


Permission was granted to explore the stockings!



Everyone freeze! We need to put up the star! Eefie's turn!


My favorite thing about this year was the way the kids stepped in over and over to help each other out. Anna on standby to help with any difficult words...


Everyone one watching with smiles as Everly pried her massive unicorn out of the Santa bag....




I made the mistake of giving Laney a Tamagotchi....it was the worst gift ever. It was beeping and she couldn't understand the instructions. She cried for at least 15 minutes and yelled, "I hate that thing!"


Mathew did his level best to help her learn about it and see that it could be fun. In the end, he agreed to adopt it.


She LOVED her wolf statue, though! She's just not a techy kid...lesson learned!


I got a watercolor kit.. I'm so excited to try it out! Mark did his research and got me things I didn't even know I needed! Love is in the details!


Mark got lots of Rogue and Cubs gear...


And we got to enjoy watching the kids have a fun morning.


Anna got her stylin boots and a massive pile of scrunchies.


Mathew got the Vector...an adorable little robot. He was a little excited!



Megan had a hard time making a wish list this year, so I went with my gut and got her this cute chalkboard calendar....it's exactly what her organized, color-coded heart needs!


Ethan got a DNA kit...that boy loves family history...if only we could give him the gift of Viking ancestry!


He spent most of the morning reading through the genealogy book that Grandma Jean sent us.


Everly got so so so many Barbies (borbees). She is set for the day!


We kicked around and played with our toys the rest of the day....Mark and Mat talked computers and we all snuggled down in our new fuzzy blankets (we gave each other SOOO many)


Mark and I snuck in a quick workout...



And the girls were engrossed in their Barbie dramas.


It was a wonderful Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment