Monday, December 16, 2019

Advent filler

We've got an official snow day! The kids are out of school and luckily, other folks like to go sledding and let ours join in. I'm not a fan. I don't like to be cold and I especially don't like my backside to sit on cold things. But Anna and Laney aren't wimps like me!



We've been spending lots of time snuggling in bed. These girls love to read and relax.


We're listening to our new favorite Christmas album we accidentally found on Spotify.  Good King Wenceslas is especially charming.


The Gingerbread houses are almost 24 hours old so naturally I'm ready to toss them. First we need a couple pics of their cuteness.


And finally, it seems like a good time to start diapering the dog. I am so tired of stressing about her pooping on the new rug. 


oh, the shame.


No comments:

Post a Comment