Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Advent Day 18 - You win some, you lose some

I've got some good news and I've got some bad news. Which shall we have first??

The bad, you say?

Weeeellllll....it turns out doggy diapers aren't all they're cracked up to be. It would seem that there are too many holes to be effective in their directive. 

Exhibit A:


Exhibit B:


That's just a whole lot of doggy poop....going places I'd rather it not go. I'm not a happy camper.
Next phase...pampers. Cut a hole for the tail. Duct tape.

But not today. Because today I need to turn these:


Into these:



Add a little bit of fluff and cuteness and unnecessary artistic flair....


and you have yourself the building blocks of a fancy hot cocoa bar. The kind teenage girls really love. I think I'm gonna love this new calling. It's giving me somewhere to channel my pent up craftiness.


The white elephant winner of the night....Natalie Jarmin brought a live fish and a bag of Doritos. Get it?  Fish and chips! Megan and Anna Ferguson formed an alliance to secure Anna the fish and Megan the mini elf sized sweater. It was sheer genius.


And the perfect end to the day....my turn to pick out of the calendar! Mark got me a fuzzy electric blanket. He's the best gift giver.


No comments:

Post a Comment