Thursday, December 27, 2018

We descend upon the dentist

I don't remember making a dentist appointment for the kids over Christmas break. That doesn't sound like something I'd want to do. But then again, if we're on Christmas break, I don't have to take them all out of school and we don't have to worry about all the work they're missing. 

Seems like a pretty good idea to me.

And for some strange reason, the boys get along when sitting in itty bitty chairs and playing on the old video game consoles in the waiting room. 

And Megan is obsessed with photo bombing. Even if its just a foot. (I can hear her delighted giggle now).


And just because I don't want to forget it, but can't bring myself to tell anyone in my immediate circle, here's the story of the day:

The hygienist was cleaning Ethan's teeth and said, "Do you bite your fingernails?"

Ethan: "I little, I guess. Why?"

Hygienist: "I just dug a fingernail out of your teeth"

Ethan: "Are you sure it wasn't a toenail?"

Hygienist: "I'm going home" lol

Mom: Trying to find a hole to crawl into.

No comments:

Post a Comment