Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Unforgettable



A few more details:

It was Laney!

She was so sweet and heartfelt. She was so focused on sharing the fact that "Jesus is Real", she accidentally reiterated that "Santa is NOT real" at least six times.

I was getting some pretty wide-eyed looks from parents and there were ripples of giggles throughout the congregation. Laney was oblivious to it all. She was feeling the spirit and she was sharing that testimony!

After she came and sat down, she was all aglow. She was feeling great! Then it was up to me to stop my big kids from going up to the pulpit and denouncing her. Unfortunately, Mathew was already sitting on the stand waiting for his turn. I did my best to communicate with stern looks, hand signals and dragging my finger across my throat.

No comments:

Post a Comment