Sunday, December 23, 2018

Christmas Adam

Cute little Sister Flynn on her mission in Salt Lake Temple Square referred to December 23rd as "Christmas Adam"....you know, because it comes before Christmas EVE.....ha ha!

pretty funny stuff.

My Christmas Adam was largely occupied with trying to wrap all the gifts.

Truly.

All of them. This is the part where procrastination meets its maker and the piper must be paid.


But, don't worry about me....no no...

I've got Mari's pesto bread tree to keep me company and I'm starting from season 1, episode 1 of Poldark.


See you on the other side!

OH....and poor Laney has a tummy ache tonight, Megan is snoozing comfortably in her bed and Ethan is too cool for school, so tonight's Shepherd night is being upheld by Mathew, Anna and Everly.

Proud of your willingness to sleep on the ground, my loves!


1 comment:

  1. I love reading this! It’s fun to look back and remember all of the memories. Thanks for another awesome year mom.
    -Meg

    ReplyDelete