Saturday, December 8, 2018

Polar Express and Mall Pizza

I think we did this last year, didn't we? 

It feels like it has the makings of a solid advent tradition....except for one thing...The Polar Express is kind of a weird movie. I mean, I kinda like it, but their teeth are just strange! It's hard to look at it for that long. 

But the jammie thing is super exciting for the kids and that leads me to question...why don't we just wear our jammies to a movie we actually want to see? What are they gonna do? They can't kick us out...because its almost impossible to distinguish regular clothes from jammies anyway. 

I think I am on to something here.

The Terrys and Wadas came with us this year. We decided to grab some pizza at the Crown Center after the movie. The Crown Center is just a fancy mall. So we paid a ridiculous amount of money for pizza that could have been delicious, but wasn't because kids only want cheese and sauce. You're killin me Smalls!

But hey, memories are being made.


Mathew liked it!


Then we walked over to Union Station using The Link...the enclosed bridges that span the several blocks between them.

Megan and Mathew always have fun together.


No Ethan in this photo, and Mathew is pulling a face, but I'd say it's pretty representative.



No comments:

Post a Comment