Monday, August 22, 2016

Poopy pants

A few minutes ago, I popped upstairs to switch the laundry. When I came back downstairs, I could hear that the little girls were in the garage. I called to them and asked them what they were doing out there.

"Nothing!" the said and they scurried inside with their backs turned to me and hands suspiciously behind them.

"What do you have behind your backs?"

"Nothing!" they sang with huge grins.

So I peeked behind Anna to see what she was hiding. She wasn't holding anything, but then I noticed a bulge in the back of her stretchy pants....uh oh. I gingerly touched it and said, "Anna! Did you poop your pants??"

She hung her head in shame and said "yes".  I was shocked. She's 5 years old!

"Why did you poop your pants?"

"I didn't think I could make it."

"Okay, well, go into the bathroom and do your best to clean yourself up."  So she darted in there and I turned my attention to Everly. I looked behind her back and there was....a big lump in her pants!

"Did you poop your pants too?" I was flabbergasted.

"Uh huh." she said, smiling.

I started to strip her down and when I got to her undies, there wasn't any poop in her pants.

It was a big, cold scoop of cookie dough.

They were outside eating leftover cookie dough from the fridge and when they were about to get caught, they panicked and stuffed the evidence down their pants.

The worst part? When Anna emerged from the bathroom, I asked her what she did with the cookie dough. Did she flush it? Put it in the trash?

She just smiled.

EWWW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment