Thursday, August 18, 2016

Boys first day, middle school compadres and Maren's Revenge

First full day of school for everyone! And first day for Mathew.

He picked out this jean shirt himself and how could I not like it?? It came straight from the eighties!

And he makes it look good... (also, he grew, like, 6 inches over the summer. He's officially taller than me.)


It is so fun to drop these two off together. They are a great pair.


Ethan left to school on his longboard while I was out for a run (against my express instructions) and so I didn't get a picture of him flush with anticipation for the day ahead. I will settle for an after school shot of his calm satisfaction at a successful fist day under the belt.

In other news, due to running my mouth at Crossfit yesterday, I received the dubious honor of having today's workout dedicated to my two broken arms. It was a leg burner and although I don't usually go in on Thursdays, I couldn't just ditch out, so I popped in for the WOD and the dashed off to my preschool meeting.


And as promised! A glowing, happy, after-school-Ethan.

He's hopeful for a smooth year and excited for his new classes.


And I second the motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment