Friday, August 19, 2016

Back on schedule

Well, Anna is off to Kindergarten and the rest of the kids are back to school.

That leaves me and Everly to our morning routine. 

I attended the 6:30 am class all summer long. I escaped some of the heat and I didn't come home to a battle zone. In fact, they were usually still sleeping when I limped in at 7:45.

But now they need me home in the morning to 

a. drive to Seminary
b. wake them up at their customized times...Ethan at 5:20, Mat and Meg at 6:30, Laney and Anna at 7:00
c. ask them to get their clothes on/eat breakfast/brush teeth/find shoes/pack a lunch
d. ask them again
e. one more time
f. hand out punishments
g. do hair-do's
h. drive them to their schools...Mat and Meg at 7:30, Ethan at 7:37 (6:45 on band days), Laney and Anna at 8:00.

And then Everly and I head straight over to On Track to warm up and hit the 8:30 class. 

She's a good partner.



I think we've got a good thing going.


No comments:

Post a Comment