Sunday, July 22, 2012

Utah Trip -- dinner with Heidi

My sister, Heidi, invited us over for dinner a few days before we were scheduled to leave.

I was having one of those pregnancy days that meant I felt queasy and tired and I'm pretty sure I fell asleep on her couch early on in the evening.

She swooped up the kids and helped them make personal pizzas.


What kid doesn't like to make their own crust?




I couldn't get over how big her kids had gotten since we moved.


When we lived next to each other in Provo, she was the one with five "little ones".

Now look at them:






Wow!

They are pre-adults!

We had such a fun time hanging out with her and her kids...we decided to leave them with Hufford family tradition: A little shirtless table dancing.... WITH melted ice-cream drool down the belly...just because we love ya so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment