Tuesday, July 24, 2012

An announcement

Ha.

I think it's safe to say I fell off the blog wagon.

But I'm ready to claw my way back in.  I am imagining my grown children saying to me, "Why did you stop writing about our lives...right before I was born?"

Oh the shame.

So...

To kick things off....

Meet baby Number 6!!


We found out we are expecting again about two months ago...SURPRISE!

After some stunned silences, a few baffled laughs, and several weeks of getting used to the idea...

we are now starting the process of gearing up for another little Hufford.

We are now in the second trimester. Which means two things: I'm not barfing anymore and Mark has solidly entered his "joke name suggestion phase".

Can't wait to meet you, Jebediah Francois.

1 comment:

  1. Do you think there is even a remote possibility that #6 will look like his/her beautiful mommy? The ultrasound picture looks like his/her forehead may be just like his/her daddy's!!! We're so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet this precious little angel! Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete