Saturday, July 7, 2012

Utah trip....The drive

In July, we took our trip to Utah for summer vacation. I was feeling queasy due to being in the barf-stages of the pregnancy. I figured traveling and keeping busy on a trip would be preferable to laying on the couch in a nauseous stupor of self-pity.

So we set off! 

I was prepared with a laughably large bag of activities and snacks to keep Anna busy on the way out. It took up all the space where my feet were supposed to go, so I sat indian-style the entire way. So that was comfy. And I actually think that having an endless amount of entertainment options coupled with a mother who is willing to spend the entire trip turned around in her seat blowing bubbles at her, made Anna exponentially more difficult and demanding.

Still....

There were the tinfoil hats.





Oh.. and for future reference....we would have been just fine with stickers, bubbles, tinfoil and a robust variety of treats.

And leg room.

1 comment:

  1. Those are some "outer space" great looking hats! You definitely would have been one of those pioneer women who made it to Utah way back when!!!

    ReplyDelete