Tuesday, January 6, 2009

a sunBEAM!...a sunBEAM!

That's it....she made it. No more snacks, no more puzzles, no more coloring for 2 straight hours, no more ring-a-round-the-rosy, no more macaroni necklaces, no more knock-down-drag-out battles over the one good dolly. For this I weep for you my darling girl. But because you will no longer be infected by the germ infested collection of nursery toys, I rejoice and look forward to this new year when you are not sick by Tuesday. Oh, and sorry to break it to you, but yes, you do need to fold your arms and be reverent. That's how we roll.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I just can't believe she's a sunbeam already! I remember the first time you came to Relief Society after you had her - you walked in carrying this infant seat and literally all I saw was a shock of black hair everywhere! Time flies.

    ReplyDelete