Friday, January 23, 2009

Anybody have a bag of oreos?

Boys are at school.

Megan is at playgroup.

Laney is taking a nap.

I have exactly 90 minutes to myself.

Do I eat as much chocolate as I can before someone wakes up or comes home and wants to share?

Do I clean the abode while nobody goes right behind me and messes it up?

Do I watch all of Lost without, "Mama! I talkin to you-uh!"

I'm frozen with giddiness and anticipation. This is going to need to tide me over until next Friday. What to do what to do?

4 comments:

  1. my vote is....chocolate....while laying down in a very dark room.....do not waste it on TV - especially when you TIVO. Just make sure you set an alarm.....just in case :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spend part of my couple of hours alone today catching up on LOST. And then cleaned for a little bit so I didn't feel as guilty. Hope you chose wisely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, if you are like me then you sat at the computer trying to decide what to do and used up all 90 minutes blogging. Ahh, such a good use of time.
    Love those days!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete