Sunday, January 4, 2009

A new year a new do.

Hooray! Finally a new haircut. I'd like to share with you all the before and after photos so you can realize how sorely this was needed. I think at some point long hair is in danger of ceasing as a style and becoming just a measurement. Unless of course you are Shelly and your hair ALWAYS looks lush and FABulous. I had long since passed over into polyg hair. I was one hair clip and bun away from being inducted into the commune.

Before: ACK!
Which was usually so cleverly done like this:
But now thank you to Lanelle and an industrial sized staitening iron, it is this:
Don't you love it when you get a haircut and you actually look forward to doing your hair for a couple days. That's the best. The straight seems straighter and the curls seem curlier. Here's to better hair in 2009!

6 comments:

  1. love it. The polyg bun was SO not you.....plus you never wore denim jumpers.....ruining it all together!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new do! How do you use a straight iron and have the ends curl under - mine won't do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jealous. I need to go see Lanelle too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahoo! I am glad you like it! How is it working for you curly? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new do! Hair cuts seems to be a great self esteem booster. It is almost like I pay you $20, you make me feel much better about myself. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete