Thursday, December 31, 2020

New Years Eve 2020

We know ourselves...we like what we like. 

We like each other and we don't like to stress over picking fancy party clothes are planning fancy parties. 

We puzzle. In our jammies. 

It is what we do and it just may be what we always do....I make no promises. 

The boys are quite capable of entertaining themselves...near the food.

They also enjoy a good puzzle...these ones are the frustrating kind. 

Our kind of puzzles bring happy feelings...

How can you not love these yahoos?

This year I learned a valuable lesson. If you pour the glasses 10 minutes before midnight, you will have a very awkward 9 minutes of staring at each other and feeling stupid. It's a delicate balance.




 This is our last year with all our oldest kids home. Every moment feels like something I know I'm going to miss and I am drinking it in. 


Goodbye, 2020....you really were the best of times and the worst of times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment