Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Advent - Day 2....Letters, lists and a place to sit

A few important things to report today:

I convinced the girls to write actual letters to Santa. I heard of a senior living center that has a mailbox out front where the kids can drop their Santa letters...then the residents will write back to the kids! Isn't that the best idea ever? 




In other news, I woke up this morning and realized that if I didn't obtain help from a medical professional STAT I wouldn't be able to open my puffy, crusty eyes. And it is entirely possible my lips will actually explode, assuming I don't scratch them clean off my face. So I cancelled homeschool, made an appointment and got a steroid shot right in the butt. 

Now we wait. 

Have I mentioned how awesome masks are? 

So awesome. 

And just one more thing....I bought this comfy sectional off of a nice couple in a fancy neighborhood just down the street. They just moved here from Colorado and they absolutely could not fit the dang thing down the stairs and into their basement. Bummer for them, bargain for me!

Only 300 bucks!!



No comments:

Post a Comment