Thursday, December 24, 2020

Christmas Eve Bingo Jammie

Well, I did it! It took me 20 years, but I finally remember to have an activity planned for Christmas Eve DAY.  Right?? It takes FOREVER to get to the "eve" part! We need some fun! We need a little distraction! We need...

The gingerbread houses that we were supposed to make last Sunday! 

That's right, I procrastinated this one just where I wanted it. I couldn't have planned it better....cuz I didn't. 

Oh, and it should be noted that once again I had big plans to make our gingerbread from scratch. And then I read the recipe and it said that it has to chill for at least 24 hours. 

Graham crackers it is!!





I present! Mommas: (I'm pretty proud of this one)


Everly's:


Megan's:


Daddy's:


Mathew's:

 
Laney's:


And Anna's:


We scraped all the frosting off the countertops and swept the sprinkles off the floor and before you know it we were feasting on chicken enchiladas and guacamole! We love traditional holiday food, but our craving for something spicy and cheesy had to be satisfied!


And BINGO time!! Mathew did the honors...



And new jammies! 


And aren't we looking cute and maybe a little extra fluffy? The diet starts when the chocolate runs out. 


Merry Christmas!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment