Friday, December 30, 2016

Christmas is over. School is out.

Christmas is over and we still have a couple weeks of no school. What shall we do with our time? How shall we entertain ourselves?

Grandma Kathleen votes for a dinner out at Red Robin! We're always happy to bond over bottomless fries.




Mathew jumped on the opportunity to go to the temple with the ward youth. Cold and beautiful this time of year.




Mark and his 4 am buddies popped over to visit coach Jacob. I don't think I would wake up that early for friendship in any form, but that's one of many reasons Mark is a better person than I am.


 Mom and I were unstoppable in our puzzle doing. This one was easier than it looked.


And so was this one was even easier....which mostly makes up for our first puzzle and those three missing pieces...WHERE ARE THEY???


We made a fun playhouse from a refrigerator box and some Christmas lights.



Hours of creating their own petroglyphs. Which is almost as long as it took me to drill all those holes.


And don't forget we have loads of make up just waiting for some luscious lips!


We took Grandma to the airport so she could make it back to the Utah siblings in time for New Years and we got cracking on cleaning up all the holiday decorations. It's time for clean. It's time for space and peace and vacuum lines.


I love my big kids. I love that Mathew can climb this ladder and removed those garlands. You go, Maf!


Undecoate that tree, Eef!


I'm feeling excited about the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment