Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Eve

It's Christmas Eve, so we better hurry up and do the Nativity....luckily, we have a golden dress in the dress-up box for Anna and her cute little haircut, as well as a Mat's big brown coat to transform him into a donkey that seems particularly enraptured with the angel's news. 



I found the perfect Nativity book at the library. I wish I had written it down, because it told the story perfectly and had gorgeous pictures. I'll have to get on the hunt and figure it out. 


And finally, it was jammy time!

A sparkling owl for Anna!


Heart pants for Laney!

Dark purple for Mom...I hope she liked them!


Bruce Lee for Mathew :)


Cubs for Mark (always Cubs for Mark).


Golden unicorn for Everly!


Understated grey for Meg (Always understated for Meg...she has her mother's style).


And super soft red fleece for me! (Mark is consistently excellent at picking pjs! And he never hesitates to include fuzzy socks)


Soft, thin grey for Ethan, destined to double as school pants...


When the jammies are all on, Megan ran outside with the littles to sprinkle reindeer food on the driveway. She's a good little mama.


I love the glow of the tree. The countdown begins!


No comments:

Post a Comment