Saturday, June 13, 2015

Meshugge Melee

Christmas of 2013, I bought a groupon for 2 months of crossfit classes at Crossfit On Track. 

Today Mark competed in his first competition, representing On Track in one of their 3 teams. 


I'll tell you he was nervous. He was talking so fast I was starting to wonder if he had switched personalities with my 10 year old daughter, ala Freaky Friday style.

I wasn't nervous at all. 

1. I wasn't competing

2. I've seen what he can do.


And he did great!


It was seriously hot and there were a few burpees involved.

He's not afraid of a few burpees, oh no.


I knew he would do great...but I was surprised at how great he did! It was awesome to watch! I was so proud!!! I bought that for Christmas!



I couldn't stay for the whole thing, I had kids to pick up, but it was fun and he's caught the bug. I would guess that he'll be doing another not to far down the road.




Let's look for one that is planned on a cool October evening, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment