Sunday, June 14, 2015

Haircut budget

Today I looked over at Mathew and thought...."Oh my. You need a haircut, son."


It is a little adorable.  But it's time to see those beautiful blues again. 


And while we're all it. We'll give Ethan a trim too. His hair grow pretty fast, but it's magnified by the fact that it grows "out".


I'll be forever grateful for the first lessons on haircutting I received at a timely Relief Society activity night. Add that to the spying and eavesdropping I did at Great Clips and they are almost never embarrassed to go out in public.

Now I save us 30 bucks every 6 weeks by doing it myself.

And if I (we) could work up the courage, Mark's haircut would save us another 20.

Maybe we could save $20 in safer ways, though....


Special shout out to my sneaky cameragirl.


No comments:

Post a Comment