Thursday, September 8, 2016

School days. Rockin the jeggings. Nailing the snacks.

Preschool is well underway. Everly is so happy to be a "big girl" at last and I won't lie....I do a fist pump every time I drop her off and I realize I have 2 hours of free time. It's a little intoxicating. It's been a long time coming, my friends. 


Of course, now it's time for me to do the teaching. Time to pay the piper. Preschool is at our house for 2 weeks! And we are learning about food (I got this.)

Everly and Aaron all ready for circle time. We let the kids put their picture up on the board and we do the calandar, we say the Pledge of Allegiance and look at the weather. The best part....singing the "Days of the Week" to the Adams Family theme song. 


There's a good amount of play time... (Eden Giles, Aaron Guenther, Everly, Shelton Braithwaite)


But they are willing to do a craft here and there...


And they are more than happy to assist with snack time.



They are cute kids and I really enjoy teaching them. It fills up my "good mother bucket" when we are all sitting around reading a story and they are hanging on every word.

Next week....Pets! Tootsie and Daphne are about to earn their keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment