Monday, September 5, 2016

Give them something to cheer about

Today we "played a game" in Crossfit. Which means that we do all the things we do normally, only now there are complex, confusing rules and I will lose at the end. 

Never you mind, losing has never stopped me from walking back through those doors. 

And on the bright side, I get to take a break and breathe while my teammates take their turns. Yes!

I sneakily took photos today because I like so many of the people that showed up....

Ruth and Doug listening to the rules of the game. (Ruth is Brian's mom, so she's up front and being supportive. 

Dana the superlady that lost 30 lbs, Mary the chiropractor, and Jen who I just found out is really Jennifer because nobody actually calls her Jen in her real life.


Carol in blue with Kelly in grey...they are both nice ladies and substantially stronger than me but never rub it in. Jessica in the crazy tights. She's a griper. Which I secretly love because it gives me something else to think about than how bad I want to be anywhere else doing anything else.


The final component of the game was a rope climb. If you don't want to do that, you can lie down at the base of the rope and pull yourself to standing position, 3 times.

My entire team went for the second option and even though I really don't mind doing rope climbs, I considered switching just to speed things up.

But as I ran up to the rope, my little girls started yelling "Go Mama! Go Mama!" and clapping.

So I did those rope climbs!



Anything for the next generation! You can do it, girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment