Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Progressive Dinner

Heather and Jennifer (my neighbors on either side) decided we should do a progressive dinner this year. So we started at Heather's with appetizers (my fave: summer sausage, cheese and crackers...I had to pace myself) and an ornament craft for the kids.


If you're happy and you know it, raise your cheese!


The craft was super easy which is why it was so perfect. No hot glue guns, no sewing, no painting. Even Laney made two.


Then we were on to Jennifer's house for dinner and pin the nose on Rudolph:


And may I say that Jennifer went through all the trouble of not only putting out food for 10 hyper kids, but she also made the BEST enchiladas I have ever had. I asked her for the recipe, but after she described buying and roasting your own green chilies, I think it would be easier to invite myself for dinner from time to time.


We finished up at our house with a cupcake bar and reading the Nativity.


And one more time.....

I LOVE MY NEIGHBORS!

No comments:

Post a Comment