Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Pretzels

This year for neighbor/friend/teacher gifts we decided on chocolate pretzels. What's not to love?

Salty+sweet=delicious

Everyone pitched in:


Admittedly, none of these particular pretzels made it to any of our loved ones. I ate half after the kids went to bed and the other half we had for breakfast the next morning. Almond bark is highly nutritious, for your information. I know you friends and neighbors feel bad because the sight of those four kids licking their fingers gives you an appetite, doesn't it?

The actual chocolate pretzels we gave away we made by me in a purely sterilized environment (I totally washed my hands).

The girls were given the bowl:

As you can see, Laney is STILL wearing here Dora nightgown and Megan always dresses for the occasion. Life is as it should be.

Long live chocolate pretzels!

1 comment: