Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Day

A few highlights.

The best stocking stuffers yet:


Unwrapping presents that have been painstakingly wrapped:

Not beer.

Check out that alignment!


No time for other gifts, must read about pokemon now:


Building your personal present pile behind you:

A brother taking true pleasure in giving a gift:



Getting the genuine Dora Backpack....complete with Map!:


Besides not allowing me to take a picture without pulling a face, seriously, he has clear eyes.

King size Kit Kats hoarded under the legs:


The first time I have truly surprised my husband:


Don't get distracted by the knife in the shoe. The point is to show that Mark can really pick a set of jammies. I LOVE them.


Merry Christmas, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the sock monkey! And those look like some very comfy jammies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still loving the blog, Maren. And I just noticed that you have "Aisuru Kazoku" on your blog list. I always think it's amazing how many random connections there are of acquaintances who have crossed paths with other people I have known in life. Tara and I were in the same ward as teenagers. I have many fond memories of crashing her tent at girls' camp and running the neighborhood streets on summer evenings playing "night games". Such an awesome, fun, amazing lady!!! How is that you have come to know the "Beloved Family"?

    ReplyDelete