Monday, December 28, 2009

Magnifying your calling


I promise you that, as a sunbeam teacher, it never once occurred to me to enlist Mark and get dressed up as Mr. and Mrs. Claus to go visit each of my sunbeams. Not once.

These two show up at our doorstep on the Monday night before Christmas and my kids were absolutely jumping up and down excited.

And if love is in the details, they brought strawberry candy canes. Strawberry! Does any 4 year old like peppermint? Megan was finally convinced to try one, fully expecting it to be "spicy". Her eyes lit up and she exclaimed, "I do love candy canes, I do!"

Also, while the others were incapable of looking at the camera, please notice Mathew. He's doing his "soccer pose". (It's like 'Blue Steel' on bended knee.) Fantastic!

Lastly, Brother and Sister Edwards are rockin their calling.

1 comment: