Thursday, July 21, 2016

I was talked into it

There is this really nice lady in my ward. 

Sister Dallman.

I can't say 'no' to her.  Ever.

Which is how I ended up at the Stake Relief Society swim party. Along with, like, 8 other people. 

And also how I ended up on a team (of 2) making a boat out of buoyant recyclables.


Not too shabby, eh?


And because Rosalee Dallman is, well....Rosalee Dallman....we went ahead with the race, despite our low numbers. This is a woman who is determined to stay the course and have fun gosh dangit!


And.....kick like crazy!


Kate and Jessica with their ADORABLE ship that maybe couldn't stop turning upside down in the water.


My new friend, Mary, and I accepting our award for "Most Creative".


I think Rosalee knows what she's doing. I got a night off from kids, a second dinner, made a new friend and got 37 minutes of peace and quiet in the car.

Rosalee knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment