Monday, March 14, 2016

Laney turns 8!!

Good Morning, Birthday Girl!

I stayed up all night to make those cinnamon rolls, so I want the love to wash over you as you feel the sugar course through your 8 year old veins. 

Feel the love!


Our plan for the day is a trip to the ZOO!!  It was slightly overcast supposed to get sunny. Perfect zoo weather.

Having your birthday fall on the first day of Spring Break has its benifits.


Enjoying the Merry-go-round.





And I couldn't resist the beautiful light falling on their sweet faces. I snapped photos of each one of them so I could have an up to date shot of each of them.







I am so happy with all of those. I can see their personalities shining through.


We rode the train, tram and skylift and Megan jumped at the chance to play a couple tunes on the way out.


Her dinner of choice was "Chicken and Rice"....one of our most popular meals. (Mainly because we usually have the ingredients on hand and it's not particularly adventurous. No cilantro was harmed in the preparation of this meal.



She received Pokemon bedding and a HUGE wolf that she fell instantly in love with.

I knew she would.


He was naturally invited for a slice of cake.


Trying to keep the candles lit.


Super perky face!!


Thinking over her birthday wish options.



Success!


I think she would agree that it was a great birthday.


And I would agree that she's a great kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment