Saturday, September 6, 2014

Parading

It's Old Settler's parade time. 

I was unaware that our city had a parade until last year when Ethan marched in the band for the first time. It's possible that I failed to take any pictures of that momentous occasion

This year the girls were marching with McCracken's Gymnastics (which meant I was marching with Anna....or carrying her, y'know...whichever).

Megan did many, many excellent cartwheels and Laney showed off her finest backward walking. Anna was content with hanging on my hand and hopping. It was pretty clear we were the stars of the parade.


Ethan was marching with CST Middle School band again....wearing his almost-too-tight shorts I made for him out of his old church pants last night.

You were rockin those shorts, Eef.


Mathew was in heaven. He was chosen to wear the CST wildcat suit and ride in the back of an old fashioned car.

I have a feeling that sixth grade is going to be his year.


Our cute spectators:


The weather was beautiful and we managed to locate all our children post-parade.  As a recovering parade-hater, I would consider this a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment