Thursday, September 18, 2014

I got my eye on the prize

The drywallers, mudders and tapers have come and gone. 

And the left quite a mess.


That isn't dust.  It was once wet and now it has dried and stuck itself onto the floor.


Here's a spot where a square drywall kept a spot "clean".


Time to get out the duct tape and face the music.


It took me two solid days of scrubbing, scraping and rag ringing, but I finally got to my last square. If I could have dug it up and framed it, I would have. 

It was hard work and I was glad to have it behind me. 


Next was painting the ceilings.

Not the funnest.

The girls were in for another couple days of playing on the concrete while I worked.

Everly dipped her finger in the paint and I thought it was sweet, so I didn't stop her....I mean, how bad could it be? She'll do a little finger painting!


Sometimes I wonder if I've ever met my children before.



No comments:

Post a Comment