Saturday, August 22, 2009

Perhaps we can pretend...

that we started school along with everyone else and that I'm totally on top of posting photos of our first day of school.

Yes. Let's do that.

We started the morning off with my new favorite pancakes: Whole Wheat Blender Pancakes...

I would provide the recipe for you, but I'm not in the mood. And besides..I had to google it so if you won't put in the effort to google them yourself, you simply don't deserve them. I will tell you, however, that 1 1/2 tsps of salt is just too much. There..that's all I can do for you.

These are pictures of the boys on their first day of school! (it was not three weeks ago)

A huge 3rd grader.
A seasoned 1st grader. (Kindergarten was SO last year.)So now they're in school from 8 to 3 and the ratio of tea parties per 24 hour period has gone WAY UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment